Weston has been looking forward to this day for months now. I think he can hardly believe it's here. I can hardly believe that it was 4 whole years ago that he was born. Time sure flies when you're a parent. I am so thankful to have to privilege to be Weston's mom. He is one of the most sweet, fun, and easy kids I've ever seen. He sleeps great. He makes me laugh. He is smart and loves to talk. He is a very kind (most of the time) big brother. He loves his Heavenly Father and going to church. He has the most amazing eyes. He's one special guy and I'm glad he's part of my family.
When he woke up this morning he came in and asked if he could open his presents. He was very patient and let us take a picture before he ripped into them. He liked getting to pick which one to open next. He was pretty nice to Davin too who just wanted to help and be part of the action.


Weston loves his new Star Wars book. He also got an army guy outfit and a set of army guys to play with. He got a new influx of Mega
Bloks from my parents and a new game from Ian's parents. He got the movie "Up." To which he looked up and said "Thanks guys!!!" It was adorable. He played all morning with his new stuff. He almost didn't want to go on his birthday outing because he was having so much fun playing. But we did end up going to
Jumpin' Jacks to play and then out to lunch at McDonald's. All Weston's choices. It's about time for naps, but tonight we are ordering pizza for Weston's birthday dinner and watching Madagascar 2, which he picked out at Blockbuster. I think he's having a truly wonderful day. And that's the whole point! We are also all getting excited for the big Star Wars party tomorrow!
In other news. Yesterday Davin got a haircut. He did SO much better than last time. He only cried a little bit. Here's a before and after. Although it's not a great comparison because he has a bath
mohawk in the before picture.


Well I sure hope that my
light saber cake turns out good. I will be decorating it tonight, so send me good, creative vibes. I'm sure the party will be fun. I might be a little stressed, but Weston will have a blast. Stay tuned for the party pictures!
7 comments:
Wahoo for birthdays! I am glad it has finally arrived. I sure hope Weston enjoys the entire day!!
What a great birthday-day!!! We missed you guys before your outing, but we'll try to catch you this afternoon when Lizzie gets home from school. Sounds like a very fun day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESTON! Hooray for a great day :). I think he's lucky to have you as his mom!
Wow you gave him a really special day, that is nice. I just do the party, I should try to make the whole day more special like that though! Bet he felt like a million bucks.
So Jarom has suddenly come down with this nasty cough (for the 3rd time this winter), so I don't know if we can all come tomorrow. He has been sleeping forever so if he knocks it, we'll all be there but I'm not gonna spread that around so it will probably just be me and Kenz tomorrow and Justin can stay back with Jarom. I will have to keep it a secret from Jarom because he's been saying "MY Weston's party" about that invitation since we got it! poor kid... regardless, I'll see you in the mornin'!
Happy Birthday Weston!!! What a fun day of activities. I still can't believe that boy is 4 years old! I hope his party goes well and I think you'll do great on the cake! You're a creative person so it will be super cute! Good luck with the party tomorrow remember to have fun and not to stress! Love yoU!
You're amazing! That's going to be one rad party!
Happy Birthday Weston!! good luck with the party. i cant wait to see pictures of the saber cake! :)
Post a Comment