Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sickies

I know it's been a few days since my last post, but Davin has been sick and now Ian is too. It was throw-up sick too. The worst kind. Poor Davin just couldn't hold ANYthing down. He's better today. No puking at all today. Hooray!

Ian just has an icky cold. Which actually worked out ok because he stayed home from church with Davin today. I had a lovely time at church without having to deal with Dav. :) Weston is so well behaved and easy. I even had time to snuggle my friend's 6 week old baby during Sacrament meeting. Sigh. So cute.

I am hoping that Weston and I stay healthy. We shall see.

6 comments:

joyous said...

Major bummer! I really hope you can stay healthy and avoid the bug.

Jared and Delia said...

Oh no. So sad. That is nice that you and Weston are still doing okay. That is cool that Ian saw Bishop Summerhays!

To make the bird feeders we did, just get pine cones. Slather in peanut butter and roll in bird seed. If you are really good {not me} you will get the peanut butter without salt and junk...but hey I figure those guys eat french fries, they can eat our peanut butter.

Liz Smith said...

ugh...i am so sorry. i hope your boys feel better soon. Ive been sick since thursday and it sucks! this cold that has been going around is nas-tay! i hope it skips you and that you are able to stay healthy.

Mom said...

Here it is 11:30 p.m. and I'm still up reading your blog!! This is a good way to get sick. I'm glad Davin's a little bit better. Hang in there and don't get sick!! I will send healthy thoughts your way.

Shan said...

I hope so too for your sake! Good luck. I hate being sick!

Tasha said...

No fun!! We were sick last week too. UGGG. That is all I can say about it.