Why do I love Target?
It is the best store. It has everything (especially if you have a SuperTarget).
Cute clothes.
Tons of baby stuff.
Cute and not-lame-looking greeting cards for 99 cents.
The dollar spot. Need I say more?
The $1.50 popcorn/drink combo is a must. It keeps Davin busy and happy so I can browse to my heart's content. I go to Target pretty much every week while Weston is in school. Shall we say it's my guilty pleasure?
Since it is post-Christmas they have tons of stuff on Clearance.
As much as I love Target. I love their Clearance even better.
In the past I got a pair of all time favorite jeans on Target clearance for $7.00.
This week I got this adorable plum sweater for $6.25.
I also got a kelly green hoodie for $7.50.
You all know I love a good deal.
And because of that, I love Target.
THE END
Cute clothes.
Tons of baby stuff.
Cute and not-lame-looking greeting cards for 99 cents.
The dollar spot. Need I say more?
The $1.50 popcorn/drink combo is a must. It keeps Davin busy and happy so I can browse to my heart's content. I go to Target pretty much every week while Weston is in school. Shall we say it's my guilty pleasure?
Since it is post-Christmas they have tons of stuff on Clearance.
As much as I love Target. I love their Clearance even better.
In the past I got a pair of all time favorite jeans on Target clearance for $7.00.
This week I got this adorable plum sweater for $6.25.
I also got a kelly green hoodie for $7.50.
You all know I love a good deal.
And because of that, I love Target.
THE END
16 comments:
I love getting little craft projects, not to mention preschool workbooks, in the dollar section . . . they've filled so much time at our house!
It is nice to know that Target is someone else's guilty pleasure too!
Awesome. Just awesome. :)
Dear Target,
Please advertise on this blog and pay my wife big bucks. She will accept store credit.
Thank you.
the management.
I love Target too. I rarely went in Provo because Walmart was closer. But when I found myself in West Portland with no Walmart on this side of the river, I discovered how awesome Target is.
I love Target too! I just wish we had one here. Two Walmarts within the city limits. Count them...2!...but now Target. Now what is up with that?
I meant No target. whoops.
I am the same way we have both Targets and Walmarts all over the place but rarely do I step foot into a Walmart. Target has awesome kid clothes too.
However they have made me really mad a couple times with returns. Their "we don't need your receipt, just the card you used" claim has not worked for me like 3 times and I always use the same card. So they can be lame with returns but of course I still go there like every other day :)
Target is one of the best stores to go to. I have to admit I was there this week shopping the clearance to.
I wish there was a target in Rexburg, because there is no way I'm giving an Ode to Walmart! haha
I try to stay away these days, I can't control myself. Nice job on the sales! Bet that sweater looks great on you.
we heart our target as well. i mainly love it because it means i never have to set foot in a walmart (i loathe walmart). so glad you found some great stuff!!! :)
They're supposed to build a Target half a mile away from our house and I can't wait! I have a feeling my bank account will see a drop in fundage with Target so accessible ;)
Ok, I need to go to Target again. I have not been in a long time. You are making me want to go right now. What fabulous deals. And, I heart Target too.
You are so fun with your Target/shopping deals!! I need you to come and bring your shopping karma to me!! I had basically forgotten we had this new Target in town right next to where I work, when I popped in the other day before Christmas. I'll have to go check out their clearance rack this week!
I love Target too. Stanford's made me promise that he never has to go back if he doesn't want to. He hates it. I'm fine with that since I love to take long walks down the isles and browse to my hearts content. He wants to get in and out as fast as possible and what fun is there in that???
Post a Comment