LOL You're a funny girl, Shannon. I am sorry that you're having not so fun weather. It's hard when you're ready for something else. Time to fall back on your "inside outings"! Good luck. :)
If it helps - we are back into winter also! It has been cloudy the last 3 days and the temps have dropped down to 68 degrees with the wind chill bringing it down to a miserable 65! But alas the future looks better with a weekend in the low 70's:) Remember your nice cool weather in July & August and they will be happy memories. Love ya!
I just read Sheena's blog and you guys had the same thought! It is so true, it was like a blizzard around lunchtime! I have just given up all hope in the Spring. It's better that way. If it snows in May, I will be mad. Until then, I have just surrendered to it.
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
5 comments:
LOL You're a funny girl, Shannon. I am sorry that you're having not so fun weather. It's hard when you're ready for something else. Time to fall back on your "inside outings"! Good luck. :)
(Rachel added you to roll call this morning!)
If it helps - we are back into winter also! It has been cloudy the last 3 days and the temps have dropped down to 68 degrees with the wind chill bringing it down to a miserable 65! But alas the future looks better with a weekend in the low 70's:) Remember your nice cool weather in July & August and they will be happy memories.
Love ya!
I just read Sheena's blog and you guys had the same thought! It is so true, it was like a blizzard around lunchtime!
I have just given up all hope in the Spring. It's better that way. If it snows in May, I will be mad. Until then, I have just surrendered to it.
Don't be offended...but...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UGH!!!! that is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment