In honor of the end of summer we have been playing a lot this week. Monday was our down day at home to clean, do laundry, and go to the library. But on Tuesday we cranked into gear. After I went to Weston's preschool orientation I took the boys to the West Jordan park. Weston has been asking to go there most of the summer, but it is not a fun park to be at in the heat. It has no shade for me to lounge in and I can't see the kids from any one spot so I have to follow the kids around the whole time. Tuesday was nice and cool, but still sunny. This week is a good week to play too because all the rest of the world is back in school, so everything is less crowded.

In honor of school starting I let Weston pick an outing for the week before school and he picked the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. Luckily there was a coupon in the paper on Sunday, so it was a little cheaper. It was also less crowded than normal and when it did get a little busy it was all the 4 and under crowd, which is still fun. When we came back to keep playing after lunch it was pretty empty. We all had a lot of fun, but after about 4 hours we were wiped out and ready to head home for some down time and a movie.

In honor of the fact that my pregnancy countdown has dipped below 100 days I thought I'd post a belly picture. I'm generally not a fan of a belly picture during my 3rd pregnancy, you know? But I do enjoy looking back at the few belly shots that I have from my first pregnancies, so I figured I'd better document it a little. Sorry this is so blurry. That's what happens when I try to take a picture without the flash. I had Weston try to take a few of me, but they were a little scary. So here is the belly at 25 weeks.

In honor of the weather cooling down significantly and the nights being borderline chilly I decided to start cooking again. :) I tried a new baked pasta recipe that turned out decent. I don't know that I'll make it again since no one wanted the leftovers, but the first night Weston said he liked it and ate it all gone. Here's to being a better homemaker between now and December!
12 comments:
you're such a cute pregnant lady!!
I think your belly picture is cute. I even kind of like all of mine until my 40 week one--partially because I cannot believe I was ever that huge and partially because I remember how hard it was to smile when all I wanted to do was cry because I was still pregnant (and the size of a baby whale).
It is nice when everyone goes back to school and places are less crowded. I don't like parks where I can't see my kids at all times from one spot either. Part of the reason we go to the park is so I can sit down for five minutes!
Cute belly picture...and woohoo for being less than 100 days!
Oh! You look so cute!
You are too cute! I need to start cooking period. And ditto what everyone else is saying--you are so cute pregnant!
oh I love this picture of you--you look great!
Cute little tummy you have there! Cute little boys you have there! Can't wait to meet a little Bowles girl!. I'm glad you're enjoying your last week of summer. Each day of this week got better and better at school. Tomorrow's FRIDAY!! (and a long weekend!)
Cute belly! The time is going by fast!! Bummer be pregnant in the summer-time! It's so hot! Luckily it's almost fall there!!
You look great and seems like you are feeling good too! Way to go on the fun outings, you've got some lucky boys!
You're so cute as a prego lady! Love the picture! Sounds like you had a great last week of summer! I'm excited for when I get to be a stay at home mom and do those kinds of fun things. :-)
You look great! I didn't take ANY belly shots with Boston. thats how depressed I was with how stinkin large...but you look fab. (yeah I just said fab ha ha)
You look so cute pregnant!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment