Every year we go to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point Garden. It's my favorite. I love the tulips. I love that it's Spring. We went for family home evening last week. It was a pretty nice evening for it. Warm and breezy. The kids had a blast running around and rolling down every hill we passed. Poor Talia couldn't quite get the hang of rolling down the hills. She also was wearing a dress with no shorts underneath. It was actually hilarious to watch her try. I got it on video.
Highlights of the trip were playing by the waterfall, the fountain in the secret garden, watching the hundreds of koi fish (with much whining because we didn't have any quarters to buy fish food), and being "bullets" while we walked back to the car. Beckett was in heaven just getting to walk most of the time. He loves wandering on his own. It was a very fun family outing. I'm planning on going back with the kids and their quarters soon.
Beck enjoying the warm weatherwith his wheelbarrow
Running through the butterfly garden
Talia's favorite blue flowers











2 comments:
The tulip gardens are beautiful. I would love to go with you sometime! Such a fun FHE :-)
So cute!! And your pictures turned out beautiful. :)
Post a Comment