You know how much I love bowling, but we don't go as often as I would like because it's challenging and exhausting with four kids. That being said, Talia had been begging to go bowling, so one Friday we decided to meet up with Ian after work at the bowling alley included in our Pass of All Passes. It is pretty ghetto and annoyingly didn't have any ramps available for non-handicapped patrons to use, so we were on our own with the little ones. We still had a great time.
Davin did this Hulk face after every throw. Bahaha he cracks us up!
Beckett was super into it. He could barely contain himself. He could even lift the 6 pound kid bowling ball all by himself. He stood next to the balls the whole time until it was his turn. We had to help Talia and Beckett push their ball or else they didn't quite make it to the end of the lane. There were a couple of stuck balls. We also lost track of Beckett for two seconds and he ended up running straight at the lane, hitting the oil and slipping right onto his back. It was pretty sad, but he learned a valuable lesson. (:/ Oops! I totally felt like the worst mom)
Ian creamed us all, but I managed to break 100, so not bad. The kids did pretty well without the ramp. Beckett even got a spare, which I happened to catch on video. After bowling we ate a late dinner at In N Out where the kids were very well behaved and adorable. The older couple sitting next to the kids were so nice to them and complimented us on their cuteness and behavior. Those are always good mommy moments.Earlier in the day Beckett got a much needed hair cut so he was extra adorable. He looks like one of the big boys now with his little faux hawk! We went to Cookie Cutters and Tal was disappointed she didn't get to have her hair cut too, so I paid the extra $.50 for her to get a balloon too. Fun day!






No comments:
Post a Comment