Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Friday-Dad and Jules Arrive

Ok, we had such an action packed visit with my family that I can't possible fit it into one post, so I will split up the posts by activities. First off, on Friday morning I went to take Davin to his 4 month check up (a couple weeks late-stats: 13lbs. 4oz., 24.5in.) while my mom and Weston went to the airport to pick up my Dad and my sister, Julianna.

After visiting and eating lunch at the house, we headed over to Mulligan's for some mini golf. Weston was so excited to play and LOVED it. He would sorta hit the ball at the start then pick it up and put it 2 inches from the hole and tap it in, then tell Mom, "I got 2!" It was hot and exacerbated my already existent farmers tan, but totally worth it. That night my youngest sister, Melanie and her new husband, Brad, showed up at dinnertime and that night we swam in the freezing cold pool at the hotel.

Auntie Jules meet Davin for the first time! They are already little buddies.
Weston pushing his ball into the hole from 2 inches away, thereby beating us all.
Dad and Jules conspiring to ruin Mom's put. :)
Me and the boys in the little lounge after the game where we were desperate for some cold drinks.

No comments: