While the boys were napping we left Grandma and Grandpa at home to nap too while the rest of us headed over to Verite to play some Rockband. It was awesome. I had never played. We had fun belting out songs and I enjoyed the drums as well. It felt good to have some sibling time without the kidlets.
That night was dinner and game night. We even got to watch fireworks outside, since Kearns was having their big summer Fire, Water, Ice Festival. We played Yahtzee until about 10:30 and were very silly. It was fun times. I would also just like to point out that Ian won Yahtzee again.
The aunties+Uncle Brad with Weston at the TRAX station.
Weston on the train on the way home from SLC.
Ian with Weston on his shoulders in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
Weston saw that big Angel Moroni and wanted to tickle his toes. What a weirdo.
No comments:
Post a Comment