Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Work Week Blues.




Its just been a blah couple of days at work. Its been a few of those days where it feels like I am running around working like crazy, but really don't have much to show for it.. Its the kind of week where at the end of it all, I hate trying to document my time. Like I feel guilty for taking so much time to do some of these things (like, send an email to a vendor and then to a client... or make some phone calls).

I go through these phases of feeling like I am not pulling my weight at work. I suppose everyone does. I am kind of between big projects right now. Also, I am supposed to finish up this other project, which is really cool, I just have project management breathing down my neck because we are already over budget. (I tell myself we underbid it anyway, and that assuages the guilt a bit, but its' still there.) Its not even like they are breathing down my neck, they are actually (so far) being pretty good about it, its just the fact that I know they are worried about it.

Don't get me wrong, my work is pretty cool. We just had a pretty cool 15 year anniversary party. See pictures below. We cleaned out the warehouse in the back and set up a rockband and such. I played guitar while our CEO (after a glass or two of wine) belted out "Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi.


Anyway i'll post a link to this project when I am done with it...
In the meantime.. i will test the limits of how many times i can check digg in one day.






Holy crap. we are all wearing the same shirt.



Shout out to Alann and ye old Lovesac, still kickin' it at work.

Expect more fun and exciting posts from Shannon Later....

End Lunch. End Rant.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm sorry you are having such a blah work week. I hate it when I don't feel very productive even if I am actually doing stuff. It will pick right back up, I'm sure. I love you and know you do a kick butt job for Verite. They wouldn't keep you around if you sucked anyway. :) Love ya!