A few fun things that I missed blogging about last month . . .
Ian took Weston with him to the last BYU home game of the season. It was freezing cold and snowing/raining. They toughed it out until halftime then headed home since the Cougars were winning by a landslide.
While Ian and Weston were at the game I took the other kiddos to eat and play at McDonald's. Talia always always picks McDonald's when she gets to choose where to eat, but she won't eat the food. She just wants to play and get a toy. Good thing her baby brother will eat most of her meal! This is the face she made when I told her she had to eat at least one chicken nugget. Nice.
We went to the dino museum with some new friends we just met a couple months ago. Sort of. Ian and Seth both served their missions in Hamburg Germany. They had a companion in common so knew of each other, but hadn't actually served together. Anyway, Seth and his family randomly came over to watch a BYU football game with us one night after Ian put on Facebook that we were just chilling at home and would like some company. Anyway, we got along really well and our kids had a blast. So we decided to hang out again! It was really fun. We ate dinner together in the cafe then ran through the museum. I ended up taking off early with Beckett because he was so tired and fussy. Here are the rest of the happy kids. :)
Finally a few shots of my babies in the tub because nothing is cuter than babies in a bubble bath right?
Gotta love all the fun we have with these kids!







1 comment:
Burrrrr the BYU game looks miserable. Weston doesn't even seem to notice b/c he's w/ his dad! Gotta love the pics of Beckett in the tub. Sure seems like his happy place! Next time I'm there I'm giving him his bath ;-)
Post a Comment