Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dino Museum

Friday after we go back from our little trip I had a lot of laundry and catch up to do, but the kids were so good while I got some stuff done that I decided to take them to play at the dino museum for a little bit. We hadn't been in awhile so it was all kind of new and fun. Even though it was the middle of the day it wasn't super crowded. Probably because of the new children's museum being open. 

I was nice and let them do a little time at both sand areas (usually they have to choose one). Beckett doesn't really like the wet sand though and he kept trying to run away. He eventually made friends with this big tall stranger in the hall. It was so funny. He stood all close to the guy (who had to be at least 6'10") and stared up at him. The guy was super nice and said hi to him. Beckett kept following him for a few seconds and then lifted up him arms to the guy. He asked if he could pick him up and I told him it was fine, so he held Beckett and talked to him for a few minutes until his family was ready to move on. It was so funny.
I know I have a million pictures of my kids at the dino museum, but they were being so cute I had to take more. I think Weston started this walking on hands and knees thing and everyone followed suit. They all pretty much think Weston is the coolest. Good thing he is usually such a good example for them to follow.
They also wanted to play outside on the rocks on our way out. Beckett even managed to climb up there and was pretty proud of himself.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Your kids are so cute! We (Jules, Dean and I) think they are cutest and can't understand why Becket doesn't put his arms up to us. . . we are his relatives. We will have a long talk with him next time we see him!! Please warn him!