Well, the iMac is having a hard time getting over its cold. Its actually probably more like a fever... The thing just gets super hot. It will all be covered, it just means potentially being without a computer all weekend. (Can I survive.... I guess we'll find out...). Anyway, I am sure Shannon will be back with a post as soon as possible. This will most likely include: Deets about the remainder of Aly and Mom's stay, Taking the boys to get their pictures taken (because clearly we don't do enough of that), and other pioneer day fun (the non-holiday holiday).
Well, I best get back to work.
In other news:
Times Ian has seen (and loved) Batman: 2
Number of bug bites on Ian's right hand that keep itching: 1
Number of Running applications on my work computer right now: 14
Number of Running applications on my work computer that I am using: 13 (Didn't realize preview was open).
Cans of DP today (so far): 1
Number of Bowls of Corn Pops eaten today: 1
Number of emails sent today: 1
Number of Text messages sent to Mobile phones via an Instant Messaging Client: 1
2 comments:
Computer's going out sucks! I hope it takes come advil and feels better soon! hehe
Thanks for keeping us up to date on the life and times of Ian Bowles....I'm going to miss that this weekend. ;)
Post a Comment