Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Randomness

Well we have had an interesting time lately. On Saturday I drove out to Springville for my friend, Jillian (Green)'s, baby shower. It was very fun to see her and visit and chat. Ian has been working crazy hours for over a week now. It is no fun, but on Friday one of my YW came over after the kids were in bed and I went to Ian's work. We got to go out to eat and it was nice to reconnect.

Yesterday Aunt Aly came into town on the Rexburg Express shuttle. :) We picked her up at the airport and she spent the night with us and babysat so Ian and I could go see Wall-E. It was a cute movie and nice to have a date. Yay. Today we went shopping and out to lunch then I dropped her off to catch her other shuttle down to St. George to spend the long weekend with her fiance.

In other news it is a billion degrees and I am starting to be really uncomfortable. It is supposed to be 103 this weekend. Ugh. In case you were wondering, no we don't have AC or a swamp cooler, just fans and a kiddie pool. Hopefully we will be able to beat the heat on Friday and Saturday at the big pool or the sprinkler park. Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July, especially Joy who will mostly likely be giving birth! Can't wait to meet little Rachel. :)

Weston had lost his sunglasses and I couldn't find them anywhere so I had bought him a new pair, then sure enough his old ones surfaced. He was pretty stoked to have 2 pairs.
Aly with the boys.
Aly with Davin. Wow he doesn't look happy but he really was.
I told Weston to make his happy face and this is what we got.
I just barely took this one of Dav and I think he looks so cute, even with his shirt covered in spit up and drool.

6 comments:

Olson Family said...

I am so0o0o0 excited to see the boys!!! I love that last picture of Davin... what a cutie!!

Mel said...

weston is such a joker! what a cute face. davin looks great too! drool and all!

joyous said...

That Davin is just the sweetest!!! You have the funniest boys ever. I'm so glad that Weston has two pairs of sunglasses....now if only he had more eyes....

Good luck keeping cool this weekend, I hope the boys enjoy some fireworks too. :)

Amy said...

Davin is getting so big! Holy Cow!!! He's adorable...well, both your boys are!

Tasha said...

Your boys are just too stinkin cute! I can't believe how much older Davin is looking. It is SUCH a cutie!! I love his outfit in the picture with Aly.

alana.rachelle said...

i can't believe how big your boys are getting! i hear ya on the crazy heat and think that we should all hit the pool sometime to chat, catch up, and enjoy the sunshine! maybe brie and cade would want to come too? :)