I know I cried a little when I drove past the at&t store this morning and saw the line of people. Then it seemed like everything on my RSS Feeder was people talking about how cool their new 3g was. One day ill get one. One day. Until then ill just keep buying diapers.
I couldn't agree more. I love the life I have now, but I always drift away in thought on what life would be with real disposable income. Hmmm...? Someday I guess.
ok... so i guess now is not the time to talk about the freakin awesome applications I just added to my phone. No joke... its been soo fun. I am going to learn spanish through one application. and so many of them were free.
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
5 comments:
I know I cried a little when I drove past the at&t store this morning and saw the line of people. Then it seemed like everything on my RSS Feeder was people talking about how cool their new 3g was.
One day ill get one. One day. Until then ill just keep buying diapers.
I couldn't agree more. I love the life I have now, but I always drift away in thought on what life would be with real disposable income. Hmmm...? Someday I guess.
yes. i keep hoping a miracle will happen, and then I can just go get one.
i think I'll be waiting a long time.
Yeah, sucks we're moving to Washington.. But when you're in town, we might be down in Portland too, so just give me a call. :)
ok... so i guess now is not the time to talk about the freakin awesome applications I just added to my phone. No joke... its been soo fun. I am going to learn spanish through one application. and so many of them were free.
Post a Comment