Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reminiscing . . .

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Anything goes.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

Jackie H said...

We still talk about that BYU game and how the babies cried because we were all screaming. Good times...

You were not actually present for this one: I totally remember sitting in sacrament meeting and seeing the bishopric sweating and talking amongst themselves. Sacrament meeting was late to start, and the bishop seemed a little panicked when he announced that the speakers didn't show. Of course you had gone into labor a little early and missed your big speaking debut. I miss that ward AND you guys!

Dawnie said...

The memory that sticks out the most was one of the first times that we hung out at the Dino park in the mall. I remember thinking "Yeay, finally a cool girl I can be friends with who doesn't hang out with a nearby sister every second of the day!" I always seem to get along with girls who have no desire to make new friends because they're already set. I was so glad when you called me a few days later and wanted to hang out again. :) You were adorably pregnant then too :)

Sherrie said...

I remember bringing Pam to your house for a high school formal. She was 45 minutes late. I looked at you wondering how you would react to her tardiness. You looked at me and said, "It's OK. I always tell Pam to arrive 45 minutes before she needs to." I was totally impressed that you knew her and were willing to incorporate her tardiness tendencies into your schedule.

Olson Family said...

Pretty much anytime during my freshman year and your senior year. But i think my favorite was when we went to Palm Springs together... I had so much fun and felt soo grown up hanging out with just you!

joyous said...

Hmmmmm...which one, which one. I'm pretty much a fan of never-ending uno. That game rocked. I think I'll have to teach Lizzie and Mimi that one and see how long it can keep them occupied. ;)

The Curnow Family said...

I think most of my childhood memories with you were either sticking pillows in our shirts or using the big blue pillows to wrestle and play gymnastics. Then when jules and I would knock on the wall and you would come in and yell at us and we would pretend we were asleep! ha Or visiting you as we got older and talking about the things you've already gone through. I'm so glad that I have a sister close, just not close enough it seems! Love you!

Cami said...

I remember putting together a CD of all the songs that people sang in Sacrament Meeting our freshman year at BYU because we had so much talent. I believe you and 2 other girls sang "The Olive Tree," and I remember thinking how great you sounded!