that I have no computer until Tuesday. Luckily I am in the midst of re-reading the Twilight series before the 4th book comes out next weekend, so I am keeping myself occupied. I miss seeing all your blogs every day though. I will check back with you all next week and update you on what we have been up to. I am at the library and I am seriously disabled on this keyboard (I am very used to our laptop sized keyboard at home) so I apologize for any typos. I am backspacing every 5 seconds. Anyway, hope y'all have a good weekend! See you on the flip side. :)
5 comments:
i WILL be missing your "dailies!" i've become quite attached! :) happy bday IAN, AWESOME job on the fence! looks incredible! jaden wants to play with weston again soon...and i wanna play too! so...when can we do that? since your computer will be down....maybe i better give you a call!
I miss pictures even though I kinda stink at that! but I finally have a blog up! Go Mel?! ha love you and I'm sure you're missing your computer more then we are! ha love you
This is a little delayed, but I love your boys' names! I love last names as first names, like Weston, Nelson, or Carter.. and Davin is really cute! So, good job on the naming. :)
So sad! I feel your pain...I remember when our computer crashed in November and we had to go like a week without one and I wondered what we ever did before computers. I seriously use it for EVERYTHING! No fun.
SO SAD!! I would have a hard time going without my computer. Have fun rereading the Twilight series. I think I want to do that too. I had better get started :)
Post a Comment