Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Videos

This one is pretty belated, but I just barely pulled it off my phone and it's still kinda fun.


I just took this today. Davin was being so cute just talking and cooing away in his room. I had to sneak a little peek. Isn't he just the most fun baby?!? I think so.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Davin must have had a good dream of pizza and chicken strips, I know I coo in my bed after those dreams! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the cooing, smiling video of Davin. I have been waiting for that for so long. I don't what it is with you getting kids that will just lay in their beds and coo and happily talk to the mobile. You are one lucky mama!!

Love, Grandma B

Glen & Kat said...

Oh I just love those little noises....so cute!

The Curnow Family said...

that's way cute shannon kay!! I can't wait to come down in August!

joyous said...

SOOOO cute!! What a little sweetie with his coos and squeals. That is a pretty cool mobile, no wonder he was having so much fun. :) We liked the 4th of July video too. Just as Lizzie asked, "Where's Auntie Shannon?" you turned the phone around and got yourself! She was very pleased to see the whole family.

Sherrie said...

Ok, I want to kiss Davin on the top of the head so bad I can hardly stand it. I am seriously in need of a baby to kiss thanks to your cute video. Love it.