The boys love to watch "shows" on the computer. These shows include family videos, little videos you all post on your blogs, real movies and even
Daddy's latest work project (dubbed the Daddy Show). But what they love most of all is to watch videos of themselves and then quote them. Here is a completely non-posed picture of Weston and Davin riveted by the image of themselves on the screen. I think they were watching a little video of Weston playing in the "truck" at the mall. What a family of narcissists, huh? :)

This afternoon was the
Verite Family BBQ. Every summer they have a big BBQ for employees and their whole families. It was up in
Millcreek Canyon this year. It was gorgeous and we had a great time. Every year that we go there are more and more kids. Weston had fun playing with the other little boys. They shared around their light sabers, Transformer toys and a little pink car.

This is my third child . . . oh wait.

Anyway, I'm so nervous to start potty training on Monday. I hope things go well. I am trying to steel myself for the inevitable accidents on my rug and the possibility that after an entire week of cleaning up after him, Weston may still be in diapers for several more months. Wish me luck!
8 comments:
your kiddos are so cute! good luck potty training! the first 2 days are the hardest! you can do it though. stick at it all week before you give up! did you read any books? call me if you wanna! GO WESTON!!!
oh my goodness, weston on a horse- SO CUTE! and i'm totally like your boys, i can sit and watch video of wendy doing absolutely nothing and be totally entertained!
You have the cutest boys!
That pic of your men children watching the computer is so cute. Cade loves to do that too. I can go to youtube and searh "big truck show" and he'll be riveted to the screen for at least and hour, and in toddler world, that's forrrreeeever!
Good luck Shannon, you are the bestest mommy and well all your boys :) are adorable! Hopefully Ian won't see this post. I'm afraid I never potty trained all the girls just did it themselves.
That is so funny! What cuties.
Your little guys are so adorable. I love how photogenic they are! Good luck with potty training. I'm actually excited to hear all of your stories :)
P.S. The zoo and children's museum here have free days occasionally, which changes things up a bit. And Kaden loves the splash park. If you don't want to go anywhere, maybe Weston would run through the sprinkler for an 'outing' at home.
they are so cute just sitting there smiling about themselves! haha We do the same thing with wedding pictures... I looked good! ha
Post a Comment