Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yesterday . . .

my computer was not cooperating on putting up images, but today it seems to be doing better.

I am so excited about the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance, but sad that it will be over for another year. Also, I sincerely hope one of the girls wins it since the boys aren't nearly as good. I suppose The Office and Lost will be back in not too terribly long, but still.We're enjoying the heat here . . . oh wait, we're not.
Holy Smokes, Heather, I can't believe your daughter already has an autographed poster! That is so funny. Here is a loverly little portrait of Bret and Jemaine, aka Flight of the Conchords. Hilarious.

4 comments:

joyous said...

Is Tony Meredith still choreographing the ballroom numbers for SYTYCD? I know he did for one of the seasons. Anyway, he was in the movie Dance With Me as one of the professional dancers in the competition. It came out in '94, he was way skinny. It was pretty funny when I realized who he was.

Dawnie said...

Hmmm, I'm having the same anxiety about SYTYCD too, but I am probably more excited for Lost and The Office to start than I'm sad about SYTYCD being over. I can't wait for Jim to propose to Pam!!! Wow, I just realized how pathetic it is that I take all these shows seriously... Oh well! I'm bored, so I live exciting lives through others on TV. Yeah, I need your email address so I can email you those pictures from the pool and the one of you and Davin in the mall. That one is particularly cute of him and you look awesome as well. I hope you have fun with your fam! By the way, those post card things are funny :)

Katie and Bryson said...

I'm glad to hear you are still into Lost...so many that started out with it have gotten frustrated and stopped watching, but I still like it too! And The Office is the ringer on my phone. I like your taste in TV shows :)

Tara said...

Just want to thank you again for bring Flight of the Conchords into our lives=).