Darn BYU network--I can't see any YouTube (or most other) videos. At least that will change in about a month when we move.
Anyway--I wanted to tell you congrats on winning the Scentsy giveaway! I hope you love it as much as I do. My favorite scents for this time of year are Pumpkin Roll and Autumn Sunset. You'll have to post about how you like it!
A little about us . . . Ian is a Graphic Designer and Shannon is a Mommy, Cook, Housekeeper, Accountant and Activities Director. We live in Salt Lake City, UT in our first home! We have a 5 year old son, Weston, a goofy 3 year old, Davin, and our newest addition, baby Talia. Life keeps us busy and joyful!
3 comments:
That was awesome! I especially enjoyed the credits...=).
Darn BYU network--I can't see any YouTube (or most other) videos. At least that will change in about a month when we move.
Anyway--I wanted to tell you congrats on winning the Scentsy giveaway! I hope you love it as much as I do. My favorite scents for this time of year are Pumpkin Roll and Autumn Sunset. You'll have to post about how you like it!
Someone was bored this weekend. ;) That was pretty fun though!
Post a Comment