Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Church These Days

The last couple months of church have been rough.  I don't think Beckett has stayed for the whole three hours since early November.  He's just so unhappy to be sitting in one place. We usually manage to make it through Sacrament meeting, but after that all bets are off.  He wanders and then cries and then walks the halls some more. Then he's just tired and isn't even happy to be out walking, and he definitely isn't happy sitting on a lap in a meeting. Sigh. 
I've taken him into nursery a couple of times just to break up the hall walking and let him play with toys for a little bit, but it always ends in tears when we leave the nursery. He doesn't actually go into nursery until March, so this is pretty much what we will be doing on Sundays from 11-2 for the next several months. Sigh. Good thing he's so cute. :)

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh those restless months until nursery! Good luck getting through them! Noelle loves nursery so I get to attend SS and RS with no problem. But Sacrament Meeting is torture for her (and thus for me).

Alyse said...

Oh My Gosh. I thought it was just Ella. I'm so glad I'm not alone! For El, it's only 12 more Sundays till she can be in nursery, but who's counting?

Aunt Betsy said...

Yeh, 11-2 won't be much better...hang in there. . . this is your last time ;-)