While Ian was in San Francisco I took the kids to the new Living Planet Aquarium. We went when it first opened in May, but since a lot of the animals hadn't been moved in yet they gave us bounce back tickets to use before August 31st. I really didn't want to let a free trip to the aquarium go to waste, so I braved it by myself. It was super fun. The kids were great and I didn't lose anyone. Success!
The tank of huge South American fish was a favorite. Everyone liked sitting and watching them. We also really loved the penguins and the sharks. The kids wanted to play at this dumb play area. It was crowded, but I figured if they wanted to brave it that was fine. Talia got grumpy that she had to share the whale. Every time I look at her "grumpy" face I can't help laughing. She's such a stink! lol Happy as a clam when she got what she wanted though. :)
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment