I spend a good portion of my days just hanging out with my little ones now that Weston and Davin are both in school all day. Some days they make me crazy and they whine non-stop, but I love being home with them. I wouldn't trade it! I've mentioned good mommy days before on my blog. Well, here's another one. :)
We blew off cleaning and went to play at the dino museum. They both love it so much. Beckett even went in the middle of the erosion table to play. He doesn't like the water or the sand, but he loves the little plastic dinos and the fact that the lip of the wall is the perfect height to play with them.
Later that day we also busted out the watercolors. Talia loves to paint and asks all the time, but she rarely spends more than 15 minutes actually using the paints, so I don't always get them out for her. She was pretty happy I said yes. And in case you're wondering, the spots where her blue colors once were are completely empty. That girl loves her blue!
One thing I love about Utah are the summer rain storms. The blow through in a matter of minutes sometimes, but they are so cool! There is thunder and lightning and heavy rain for about 30 minutes. Then it's gone and were are back to sunny skies. I always like to go out on the porch and watch the storm. The kids usually join me.
My purple flowers finally bloomed! I didn't think they were going to make it this year! So pretty.
I kept laughing at Beckett's face every time he heard the thunder.







1 comment:
The littles are so cute!
Post a Comment