Friday, October 24, 2014

One Week

I don't think I will ever get over my amazement at how slowly the days drag by yet how quickly the weeks pass as a SAHM. Even though the exciting outings and such deserve their posts I can't completely skip over the everyday things that happen in a week. Here's one week.

Friends come over to play. Almost every day. I love our neighborhood.
We take a family bike ride over to the "big" park a couple blocks over. Talia and Beckett think it's the greatest ever.
Talia doesn't feel good for about 24 hours. Poor girl.
I get Beckett loves in the morning.
Auntie Mel comes over to hang with us! We love on Baby Wilson, play dress ups, and make a sticker alphabet.
Weston and his friends catch a disgusting spider in a very cool web in our backyard. I allow him to keep said spider in a tupperware on my kitchen counter for three days so he can take it to school for Bug Week. I think I should maybe win a mom award for that.
We end the week with a family date night at Spaghetti Factory. The $4 for balloon animals is totally worth it.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Sounds like a pretty good life to me!!!