Saturday, October 25, 2014

Outdoorsy?

I would never describe myself as "outdoorsy." That being said I really do like being outside when the weather is nice. And so do my kids! I've mentioned before how much I love our neighborhood, but it really is the greatest. Especially for the kids! I love the late summer weather too. It's like right when I start to panic that it's going to be cold forever I get a few weeks of amazing weather to help me say goodbye to summer. :) 

Talia practicing on the strider bike. Gotta get that girl onto her big girl Minnie bike before she outgrows it!
Random game of pick up softball in the loop behind our house.
Playing in our neighbor's princess tent/tunnels on their front lawn.
We love to do sidewalk chalk!
We went to dinner at Dickie's BBQ when they were doing their $1 pulled pork sandwiches. We saw a few other families from our neighborhood there too. We ended up bringing home a couple friends with us. Weston and Caleb crack me up. They were shaking their hips and jumping all the way to the car.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Ivy has that same strider bike. She'll be moving up soon and passing it onto Noelle. We love it.