Friday, October 24, 2014

Soccer & Football

Nothing says Fall like college football! We have been pretty excited for another BYU football season. Ian got season tickets again this year with Steve Smith. He gets to go to all the games and sometimes he gets to take a guest. I got to be his guest for the home opener on September 11th. It was such a great night! I loved all the patriotic tributes. I may have teared up a few times. BYU pulled off a win and the weather was perfect. So much fun!
Fall also means another season for soccer for Weston! He had his first game on September 4th. He played awesome and has a fun team of friends. I'm glad that he enjoys playing soccer even though it's kind of hard for him. He tries his hardest and is learning new skills every season. Go Weston!
A few "for fun" pics. Ian getting daddy loves from Tal and Beck before he left for work in the morning. We love Daddy!
Beckett loves babies and when he found Talia's baby doll downstairs he snuggled it and kissed it all morning. He's such a sweet little guy. He will have to snuggle the dolls though cause there are no more babies coming to our house.
Weston finished up his drawing class at the end of September. It was such a great experience for him! He got so much better at drawing and really developed a passion for it. Ian and I laughed for a good long while at this drawing. Not because it isn't good just because it's SO eight year old boy!
We watched a BYU away game at our neighbor's house with a few other families. It was so much chaos with all the kids but still pretty fun. When the ice cream came out the kids swarmed.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

what do you mean no more babies???