Friday, October 24, 2014

Labor Day

For Labor Day this year we decided we really wanted to get one last day at the pool in before Summer was gone. The weather wasn't super warm, but just warm enough and sunny. We went to our new fave the Lindon Aquatic Center. It was a blast. 
I couldn't believe that it wasn't crowded! Really just not a lot of people there. It was so nice! The boys practiced their swimming skills in the lazy river and even Talia finally would do the lazy river in her floaty without hanging onto anyone! We did the water slide a few times and hunkered down in the baby pool when we were cold. Beckett could have happily gone on the kiddie slide over and over the entire time. He pretty much did too, except when we dragged him away so we could all go in the lazy river together.
At the end I made the kids all get in the big pool to practice their back floats, freestyle stroke and back stroke. They were none to happy about it. Davin cried the entire time I worked with Weston because he didn't want to have to do it. I made it quick, but I'm determined that they don't lose everything they learned from swimming lessons this winter! It's about time for another trip to the indoor pool and swimming lesson refresher!

No comments: