We got to have lots of fun grandparent time in September! First Grandma Denny and Papa came for the football game and Beckett's birthday. The next weekend Grandpa Bob came and spent the weekend with us. He was here for baby Wilson's blessing, but we got to spend some quality time hanging out with him.
Before he got here though we had some in between time. I got the house cleaned up again, did the laundry. That sort of thing. I had to run a few errands at the mall one day so we made a fun pit stop at the dino playground. It has gotten pretty ghetto and sad. I don't think it has funding anymore so as stuff breaks they just take it out. At least the big blue slide was still there.
When we got home from our errands/playing a package arrived. It was another birthday present for Beckett! He loves his big Thomas the train. Thanks Joy and Jules! So much fun!
Talia got some new jammies while we were out shopping. She wore them that night. In the morning she was modeling them. I have no idea where she learned to pose! Beckett also got a haircut during our in between week. He's such a handsome guy! Now he's all ready for Grandpa Bob to come!
How To Develop Value-Based Spending Habits
3 years ago





1 comment:
The finished product. . . sucker, balloon and all! Beckett is so cute and so is Talia!! She's a poser alright!!
Post a Comment